Types of Dishwashers We Repair
FX Appliances is equipped to repair just about any type of dishwasher that you have in your home. Our technicians are on hand every day to work with your dishwasher repair needs. We are an affordable dishwasher repair service that can tend to your issues quickly and have the experience in providing maintenance and repair to all of the major brands of dishwashers.
- Built-In. These dishwashers are by far the most common dishwasher found in the average household. The term built-in dishwasher is used to describe permanent appliances that are “built-in” to the cabinets of your home.
- Double. Simply a built-in dishwasher that allows you to wash different sized loads of dishes in dual compartments.
- Portable. This dishwasher has earned its name honestly. This is a unit (sometimes built on wheels) that can be moved around easily if needed.
- Counter-Top. Small appliances that are placed on a countertop to aid in household convenience.
Same-day Appliance Repair Service in Your Area
We Repair All Appliance Brands
Common Dishwasher Issues We Repair
One of our most common dishwasher repairs comes from customers who complain that their dishwasher suddenly becomes noisy. There are a variety of parts that can cause this issue, and FIX Appliances has professionals with parts on hand ready to fix your noisy dishwasher on the same day.
A leaking dishwasher is a major problem in any home. Leaking dishwashers may need replacement door parts, have a faulty latch, or another less common issue. This is usually a low-cost issue and we have technicians waiting to repair this problem for you and get you back on time for your daily schedule.
Dishwashers That Are Not Cleaning Properly
A dishwasher that is not cleaning properly is a waste of space in your kitchen. This could be due to clogged water lines, a burned heating element, or a number of other issues. We have professionals ready to inspect the issue for you. Your dishes will be sparkling again in no-time.
Dishwasher That Won’t Turn On
If your dishwasher will not turn on, there may be a variety of problems. We have certified technicians ready to inspect the electrical workings of your dishwasher and avoid a major catastrophe no matter your location.
Dishwasher that Won’t Drain
If your dishwasher is not draining properly, then you may need to have a professional test of your drain pump motor, timer, and hose. These are common parts that cause issues when a dishwasher is not draining properly.
Dishwasher Parts We Can Replace
Here’s a list of the common parts that we can replace and a description of what they do so that you can get back to your nice clean dishes:
- Heating Element. Washing dishes in cold water isn’t very effective. The heating element ensures a steady supply of hot water as your dishwasher cycles.
- Detergent Dispenser. By using hot water and detergent a dishwasher can restore dishes to a sparkling shine. The detergent dispenser makes sure the detergent mixes with the hot water at the right moment and in the right quantity.
- Water Spray Arm. As important as detergent and hot water are, neither element can do a proper job if the water isn’t spread around the dishwasher evenly — that’s the job of the water spray arm.
- Door Latch. If your door won’t latch your machine can’t begin its cycle. It’s a simple part, but an important one.
- The Water Inlet Valve. Too much water or not enough water can prevent your dishwasher from performing at its best. The water inlet valve controls the flow of water so that it gets the right amount when it’s needed.
- The Water Pump and Motor. The motor drives the whole process and pushes water through the pump so that the dishwasher can function. You need both working well at all times.
- The Main Drain Hose. When the washing cycle’s over the water has to drain before you can use it again. You need a properly operating drain hose for this.
Why Choose Fix Appliances for Same Day Dishwasher Repair
There are many reasons to choose Fix Appliances for your next dishwasher appliance repair service call starting with our experienced technicians and our quick turnaround time. If you’re looking for a full breakdown of all of the benefits of working with Fix Appliances here they are:
- More than 15 years of industry experience.
- Dishwasher technicians are factory trained on appliances from all major manufacturers.
- We offer extended hours from 7am in the morning until 9pm in the evening to fit your busy schedule.
- We are constantly expanding to cover more major metropolitan areas.
- Familiar with all areas of dishwasher appliance repair.
- Same Day dishwasher machine repair is available if needed.
- There are two convenient ways to request a service call — via contact form or by dialing our phone number at (877) 242-0777.
- We offer a complete warranty on each service call — if something goes wrong within 90 days just give us a call and we’ll send a dishwasher technician back to your house at no additional cost to you.
- Our dishwasher repairmen and women believe in customer service so they’ll always take the time to explain each repair and the reason for any related costs.